Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Best Kiss Ever

I was 13, visiting my cousins in Kerville, TX. Somehow I ended up in Schreiner Park on the Guadalupe with Wil B******, my first boyfriend ever. He had blonde hair, a flop, which most skaters (skateboarders) were wearing at the time, and blue blue eyes. He was so sweet to me. We sat on a picnic table looking out at the river for a long time. We turned and looked at each other, and he leaned in, and the kiss started. I was so overwhelmed with emotion I blacked out, and when I came to my lips were wet and he was looking at me with the most pleasant face, like he was looking into my soul and liked, really liked, what he saw. I wil mever forget that kiss. Right after the kiss my cousins drove up in their car. I worried they saw us, but none led on, except my cousin Nick whom I was closest to. He looked at me as if to say "Well? Did you do it?" all curious and pleased. I wish I could reenact that moment every day for the rest of my life. I would be so content.

No comments:

Post a Comment